A natural spirit

A natural spirit
CALM and COMPOSED

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why?

I'm a not-so-old lover of the river,a curved beautiful part of darling nature.
We really never think about river or mountain or rann or valley or sea or forest until we go close to them and pass a quality time in their company.we are not habituated to think and reflect upon the person/element until it really appeals us.
I'm not a traveller.i'm yet to explore gujarat and india.but i'd been with the narmada for a week or so during diwali break.since then,the narmada has been with me 24*7.
I've started this blog to share anything written about any river-it may be an article,a poem,a story,a picture.a travelogue,a couplet,a film song,a song...anything.if you have anything about the river kindly send it to me on: kirranjoshi@gmail.com
it'l be published on this blog with due credit.
I've started walking on the river-side.hope you'l join..

No comments:

Post a Comment