A natural spirit

A natural spirit
CALM and COMPOSED

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I am feeling like falling leaf………………


Standing tall is a tree on your bank,
Talking with your flows, as the wind blows.
Bark of its doubtfully brown and rough,
If one touches it. Can feel the growing molds.
Slippery it’s for the squirrels to climb,
Enjoying the chameleon, laughing and wind,
Its tail holding the branch, from the end, swinging in your air,
I am walking side by side, underneath, watching like a fair,

I miss a pebble, lying in its roots, making a sound with,
Open arms and heart, I am feeling like a falling leaf in to you.

I still watch the lizard, doing a break dance with its tail,
I laugh and copy it, bad though, as your music plays,
A spin comes with white foam in it, on the bank,
Watch it with amazed, I, feel it can crash any rank,
If, bored from living, I would have thought to jump,
In to it, and made my straight enter to heaven,
Thinking I ooze a drop at start of my brows,
Taking it on my finger, I see it, as glows,

Throwing it away with a whip of my nail, I make a prompt move,
Open arms and heart, I am feeling like a falling leaf in to you.

There are no doubts in my sense, no concerns for the nonsense,
World, which does understand not, your love, should be unfenced,
We this time at your shore, counting bubbles and smiling in hearts, think something is living still there which can breathe,
I am thinking why but, I am conversing with the tree, the mold, the squirrel, and the lizard,
Can’t take oath but, can we promise you, will save this moment in our hearts,
Connected by you, we are all living by you, thinking of it, with,
Open arms and heart, I am feeling like a falling leaf in to you.
I am feeling like a falling leaf in to you,
I am coming to you,
I am feeling like a falling leaf in to you……………!!

R2 ZS.

No comments:

Post a Comment